Do you know the situation when you arrive in a new place – and at the airport you see people standing with signs, waiting for one of the new arrivals? With a high degree of probability, these people are drivers involved in tourist transfers. And this service can be convenient for you too. The problem can be solved by booking transportation from Keystone to Denver airport in advance. You contact a transport company, arrange a transfer, and calmly arrive at the place, knowing that they will be waiting for you.
Table of Contents
What types of transfers are?
There are three main types of transfers:
- Individual – as a rule, independent tourists order it via the Internet using special services. A couple of such services will be discussed below.
- Group – organized by a travel agency, if you fly on vacation on a tourist package. This also includes a trip to rest when buying last-minute tours.
- VIP transfer – with such a transfer, an executive class car is served, with a good finish, expensive drinks, flowers, and all the attributes of a luxurious life.
How is the cost of the transfer formed?
As part of the cost of the service, you usually have to:
- meet at the agreed place (if necessary, with signs);
- help load/unload luggage;
- consult, and give advice on local nuances;
- deliver to the right place.
Do not confuse it with a taxi service, where you simply order a car and not a direct transportation service. Here you can pre-negotiate the conditions. For example, if you are relaxing with the whole family or companies and you need a minivan, then you can choose a car to your liking.
When making a tour, be sure to double-check whether the transfer is included in it. Usually included, often it is the travel company that is responsible for all the logistics of your trip. But if not (which, for example, often happens with last-minute tours, where everything is at a minimum), then arrange it personally in advance by contacting our transport company – https://mountaincars.com.